Call for Speakers
You have something we all can learn from
Who can present?
- Anyone who has knowledge or perspective relevant to cuddling
- Presenters with speaking and/or facilitating skills & experience
- You could be a professional cuddler, client, community member, or professional in a related industry
- You don’t have to be the expert, but you do have to be an expert
What we're looking for
- Highly relevant topics that spark thought-provoking conversations
- Workshops that add tangible skills to the cuddler’s toolkit
- Session descriptions that will capture the attention of our audience
- Engaging content that leaves attendees informed & inspired!
Some topics we would love to see: science of touch, business practices, professional cuddling skills, common industry challenges etc.
- Sessions are 1 hour and 10 mins long
- All presentations must include at least 20 mins of audience interaction (e.g. discussion, Q&A etc.)
- Presentation should be in one of these formats:
- Speaker presentation with Q&A
- Interactive Workshop with discussion and/or hands-on experience
- Panel discussion with moderator
- Peer-to-peer forum discussion with facilitator
What do I get for contributing?
CuddleXpo is a not-for-profit event run by volunteers. We’ve got a limited budget, and are grateful for anything you can contribute to our success!
In return, we’d love to offer:
- Complimentary ticket to the event
- Your company mentioned in our marketing & program
- Huge gratitude from us and the community